General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS PO morning shift questions 19th October along with other sections will be listed here.
We’ll update this section as and when we get the gk questions from the students after they have given the IBPS PO 4 morning shift paper on 19-10-2014. Please note: All the questions would be based on memory and might vary a bit.
If you want to prepare a strategy, consider watching this video
General Awareness Questions
- Tashkent is the capital of which country? Ans. Uzbekistan
- Who is the current minister of Railway? Ans. DV Sadanand Gowda. To see more, visit here.
- Basic saving bank deposit account’s maximum credit in a year is? Ans. 1 Lakh
- What’s the slogan of HDFC bank?Ans. We understand your world. To see more visit here.
- Who’s the director of Singham Returns? Ans. Rohit Shetty. To see more visit here
- Who’s the president if Iran? Ans. Hassan Rouhani
- What’s the full form of PKI? Ans. Public Key Infrastructure
- Who’s the author of Revolution 2020? Ans. Chetan Bhagat
- Cyrus Mistry is the CEO of? Ans. TATA
- Whats the full form of CBS? Ans. Core Banking Solution
- Whats the full form of DNA? Ans. Deoxyribo nucleic acid
- Which European country does not uses Euro? Ans. Denmark
- Kakrapar nuclear plant is in? Ans. Gujrat
- Who first tried to abolish Sati Pratha? Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- Who headed the committee on Banking Ombudsman? Ans. Suma Verma
- Whats the full form of EWS? Ans. Economically weaker section
- What’s the full form of CDSL? Ans. Central depository services limited
- Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS) is used for? Ans. Personal Remittances
- Recently, which country’s plane collapsed in Ukraine? Ans. Malaysia
- PMJDY is related to? Ans. financial inclusion
- Varishtha Pension Scheme administered by? Ans. LIC
- ATM transaction limit is started in which type of cities? (Metro cities type options)
- What’s the capital of Tanzania? Ans. Dodoma
- Agharia tribe is from? Ans. MP
- Who was the Home rule moment leader? Ans. Annie Besent (along with Tilak)
Bankers Ambition Team wish best of luck to everyone who appeared in IBPS PO/MT IV on 19-10-2014. And thanks to everyone for their unending support to us now that we have reached this far. You guys are amazing! Thank you all!
19 october morning shift paper, ibps po morning shift questions 19th october, ibps po 4 morning shift paper, ibps po 4 19 october morning shift question paper, gk asked in ibps po morning shift questions 19th october, general awareness questions asked in ibps po 2014, ibps po morning shift questions 19th october