Specially for 18-10-2014 Evening Shift.
Good Evening Friends,
We will update this section as and when we will get the questions for the IBPS PO 4 Evening Shift paper on 18-10-2014. Please note: All the questions would be based on memory and might vary a bit.
IBPS PO 18 October Evening Shift Questions 2014
- What is the capital of Turkey? Ans. Ankara
- Who coined the slogan ‘Jai Hind’? Ans. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- What is the tag line of SBI? Ans. The Nation banks on us, Pure Banking Nothing Else, With you all the way
- Who got Bronze Medal in Swimming in Asian Games? Ans. Sandeep Sejwal
- Overnight money needed by bank from RBI is based on which rate? Ans. MSF
- Who is the Urban Poverty Alleviation Minister? Ans. M.Venkaiah Naidu For complete list, visit here.
- Which bank celebrated 150 years working in Sri Lanka? Ans. SBI
- Which country uses Euro as currency but is not in the EU-Zone? Ans. Vatican City
- What is the full form of CPI? Ans. Consumer Prize Index
- What is the full form of NSDL? Ans. National Securities Depository Limited
- Which state has Lowest density Ratio according to census 2011? Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
- Who got Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar Prize in Mathematical Sciences ? Ans. Dr Kaushal Kumar Verma
- What is the maximum permisible amount that can be remitted to Nepal by NEFT enabled branch in India? Ans. Rs.50,000
- Why is RTGS used?
If you’ve any other questions, that you’d like to share with us, please comment below. Any questions that we left out, anything else you’d like to share, just comment below, and one of us would respond in time.
These were the questions asked in IBPS PO 18 October Evening Shift Questions 2014. We’ll be back soon with the IBPS PO 19 October Morning Shift Questions. Till then. Ciao!